It is quite a distateful time for the family members of a man and his daughter who died in a painful manner.
A father and daughter – Mr. Emmanuel Azubuike Madu, 59, and Chikaosoro Blessing Madu, 24 – who died after they were electrocuted in Port Harcourt were laid to rest on Friday 9th February, 2018 (today) in Isiochi, Abia state.
The incident has left their family members in deep pain.
The sad incident took place on the 27th of January, 2018. According to Chidera Chukwudi who shared the obituary photo on social media, the two were burnt beyond recognition.